Want to improve your running? Or find some training mates? If you live in or near Rye, East Sussex, come along to my brand new running group. The group is open to all abilities -and will be starting up on Saturday 28th August 2010 and running at 9am every Saturday thereafter. We will meet at the cricket oval/football pitch on The Salts, close to Rye town centre (on a map, look for the junction of the A268 and A259 or sat nav TN31 7NR). There are two car parks right beside The Salts.
The group is NOT a UK Athletics-affiliated running club – so is open to all. Visiting runners, or those from nearby clubs, are welcome to join us when it suits them, and the sessions are ‘pay as you go’, so there is no long-term commitment. The group is registered with Run in England, which non-UKA-affiliated runners can join for £20, including a goody-bag containing technical t-shirt, water bottle and training log – along with access to any Run in England group.
- Open to runners of all abilities – you don’t need to be fast or competitive to benefit
- Varied local routes and terrain – from tarmac to trail, beach to hillside
- Fun, friendly and motivating sessions
- Every Saturday morning at 9am (if the session is NOT running for any reason, a message will be posted on my website, and emailed to those who are on the mailing list)
- Just £3 per session. Pay as you go
- Run in England affiliated – become a member for £20.
If you would like any more information about the Rye Running Group, just drop me an email.